Thursday 25 August 2011

Helicopter Man


Customer: "Do you sell Pledge?"
Me: "No, sorry Sir, just gardening items".
Customer: "Right, youre a woman, you will know about cleaning products. If I spray it on the rotar blades of my helicopter, what will be the reduction in drag factor?"
Me: "Im sorry I have no idea..."
Customer: "Ball park figure...."
Me: "I dont know, Im sorry..."
Customer: " Let me be clear...I'm not wasting my money if its more than 10% reducion...."
Me: "Let me be clear....we don't sell it!   Save your breath mate, you will need it to blow up your girldfriend later...."
 
 
The following day...
 
Customer:  "I was in yesterday about my helicopter... I read on the internet that silicone based furniture polish only reduces drag capacity by 9.6% if it contains benzyl salicylate. I know you don't know anything about it....So I want your manager to check the ingredients for me."

Me: "Sir..I AM the manager and am telling you we don't sell it...this is a gardening shop...please stop wasting my time".

Customer: "But you must have some in the shop somewhere, what do you clean the counter with?"
Me: "Customer's heads...now feck off... "

No comments:

Post a Comment