Thursday 25 August 2011

Driving me potty...


Customer brings in a plant pot to the shop and waves it infront of me. ''Do you have a plant pot like this?,'' I go to the plant pot dept, 2ft away from where she is standing, because she cant be arsed to look for herself and present her with an identical plant pot, identical, as in brand, size, shape and colour.
 
First thing customer says ''Oh no, thats not the same, is it?  Its different!'' - I give my best smile and try NOT to say - do you think I don't possess the skills to match one item to another and just fancied 10 mins of weary show and tell,  presenting you with various pots that don't look remotely like the one you have in your hand?.
 
I flash another (isnt it my break yet?) smile and despite her insistance that its not the same, I reassure her that its identical...
 
 She cockily says ''I don't think so,  but I suppose it will have to do...''

No comments:

Post a Comment