Thursday 25 August 2011

Dear Customer No.5 - Dawn Diva

Following me from my car to the shopas I arrive at work on a morning, huffing and stropping impatiently does NOT make me open the shop shuttering any faster and trust me - however life and death it is that I serve you with a bag of birdseed...you will have to wait till the shop opens in 40 mins like everyone else...thats why it says 9am on the door.

Screaming and banging on door after I have gone inside the shop ...to turn off the shop's alarms and put the lights on, does not encourage me to let you in any sooner.

Shouting through the door that you will have me sacked...is laughable, as its my shop and I make the rules, including what time we open...

This will be the third time this week I have endured your temper and hissy fits... Its not difficult, just come to the shop when its open and we will be happy to serve you....

No comments:

Post a Comment