Saturday 10 September 2011

Pansy Pisstakers

A woman comes through the door:

Me: Hello!

Customer ignores me and says... "Wheres your Boss?"

Me: Actually this is my business...

Customer: Well, wheres the man who drinks in the Club on a Friday?

Me: I dont know who you mean...you mean my dad? (not that he ever drinks there on a Friday)

Customer: Yes, I want him to bring me a punnet of pansies to me at the Club.

Me: Why dont you just buy them now?

Customer: He can bring them in the car.

Me: Im sorry, if its my Dad you are talking about, he doesnt have a car, he doesnt drive.

Customer: (getting arsey)... Ill be in there tonight, he can just bring me them.

Me: Why dont you just buy them and take them home with you now?

Customer: He can deliver them for me.

Me: Im sorry, Im not going to ask a member of staff to come in on their day off to collect a punnet of six pansies to walk all the way to the Club, out if work time, just to deliver a tray of £1.99 pansies, when you can just pay for them and take them now.

Customer: He will be going in the Club anyway.

Me: Actually, he never goes in the Club on a Friday and is going out for his wedding anniversary dinner tonight...

Customer: YOU BRING THEM THEN....

Me: (is thinking face palm moment).... That wont be happening Im afraid...


Customer flounces out of the door dragging her pet lip with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment