Tuesday 20 September 2011

So, a customer who has been laughing in my face all week for selling sledges in September,  is so pig headed that he knows more than me about retail, to make his point, he has bothered to come into my shop and bring me a copy of today's Daily Express Newspaper.

To rub my nose in it even more, he points out that the paper says the likelyhood of a cold snap is only 30%... So, why would I bother? 

Hmm...could it be the hundreds of pounds of profit I have made in the last week, as they have gone flying out the door?

But of course, it all depends on which paper you read these days...

Peasants please note: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039418/UK-weather-Snow-forecast-parts-Britain-early-October.html

I will be laughing all the way to the bank....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! Why didn't I know earlier about your blog! I look into my "followers"at times, cause I am curious, LOL and saw you avatar and came to your blog. You write soooooooo well about your life in the shop, I can picture a lot of things before my eyes LOL! I adore the way you write, keep on doing so. I think, it also is a good way to get rid of the stress and all the daily events that take place, yeah!
    I definately have to come back and start all at the beginning of your blog, to really get a complete "view".
    Wishing you a lot of strenth and patience, hahahaha, and I hope there will be lots of snow this winter, to prove you were right with the sledges!!!!
    Lots of greetings from Holland
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete