Sunday 11 September 2011

Batteries Woman - The Return

Batteries Woman was the first customer through the door today, with a collection of Duracell Alkalines...

Clearly nothing wrong with them, still fully charged, she bitched for ten minutes about the quality of the batteries and when I tested them infront of her, she told me my tester obviously was faulty. 

After three years of returning batteries every two weeks, I don't even bother to ask her what she uses them for, she just says "around the home" - (around the bloody Mother Ship more like)...  


I took back the 8 batteries which she bought ten days ago to recycle, all of which she had stuck a label on - and meticulously written the date/time/and colour of hair of the person who sold it to her.  Then sold her 8 new ones...she left, as disgruntled as she did ten days ago, when she brought her last lot of batteries in...

I must remember to get my roots done again - she wrote I was ginger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment