Sunday 27 November 2011

Shed a little light...

I mainly can't wait to shut the bloody shop door today:

Customer:   Do you sell shallow tea lights?

Me:  No Madam, we just stock standard size tea lights like these... * smilingly points to candle display.
...
Cust: You SHOULD sell them, these are shit, they just spill all over the place, I want shallow ones!!!

Me:   I'm sorry, I dont know anywhere that stocks shallow tea lights, I assume you mean tea lights with a very thin base...

Cust:  I know what I mean! YOU obviously dont!!!!

She waltzes out of the shop and promptly buys exactly the same tea lights that we sell, from the shop nextdoor.

On passing my shop, she comes back in waving her new tea lights and interrupts me serving another customer, to shout -
 
'This is what shallow tea lights look like, for YOUR future reference'...
..I needz a new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment