Tuesday 8 November 2011

Got the Blues

Customer:  Have you got any indigo coloured candles?
Me:  No,  I'm sorry Madam, the only ones we stock are pale blue in colour.
Customer:   Can you show me?
Me:   Of course, come this way...

We walk over to the candles area and I show the customer pale blue candles...

Customer: These are NOT indigo!
Me: Yes, I know, I'm afraid we don't have indigo coloured candles, just pale blue...
Customer: These are NOT indigo, did you think these were indigo?
Me: Not, at all, we only stock these pale blue ones.

*Customer screws up her face and with a long dramatic sigh says...
Are you colour blind???? - These are clearly NOT indigo!

Me: (wanting to slap her), Thats right, they are not.
Customer: You said they were indigo...
Me: I think I said they were pale blue...

....tumbleweed moment....

Me: I'm sorry, they are the ONLY candles that we stock in a blue colour.
Customer: Well, these should have a note on them saying - 'light blue NOT indigo'....

**** Yup Madam and YOU should have a note attached to you which says -

"Danger - I'm Fecking Hard Work"

No comments:

Post a Comment